Automatic Machine On Paper Box Packaging Production Line
We have various automatic machine in different process, including printing, matte lamination, hot stamping, embossing, UV ,Cuting, Die-cutting and box pasting. Our daily production output is 1 million. The fa stest delivery day can be 5 days when you have some emergency order. Whether you are a new custom for paper box or an old order, ZTP team can guide you through the process.
Choose Your Other Type From Paper Box
If there are no type you want, also you can contact us to create your box type.
Paper Box With Automatic Machine Process
Eco-friendly Material Maker
ZTP Corrugated paper box is made from a three layers of kraft paperboard. We can provide eco-friendly paper material with FSC certificates. The FSC certificate prove the material paper pulping is from FSC forest, a environmental organization. If you use this FSC paper for your corrugated paper box, it mean you will reduce the destruction of forest . It will let the earth be better.
Why Choose ZTP Corrugated Paper Box
You can supply customers the most preferred corrugated paper box for various customers. You
can supply the corrugated paper box for high quality papers at very competitive prices. Our
Paper packages are delivered within 2 Weeks of delivery to your door. You can expect
high-quality products. Our packaging is easy to fold and our printing process is very useful.
ZTP can provide online box design for you. We can mock up the design in 30 mins depending on your requirements. We can provide service for any company.
Paper Box – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Paper Box – The Ultimate FAQ Guide is a free, easy-to-read, and comprehensive guide that helps you make you enable to know every single question in your mind.
It is a guide to the most frequently asked questions about uses of paper boxes, cost of paper boxes, how paper boxes are made, etc.
Paper Box – The Ultimate FAQ Guide is a complete guide that provides relevant answers to all questions of packaging design, Cost, Industrial uses, and finishing with the advertisement ideas.
1. How Can Paper Boxes Be Used For?
There are many ways in which paper boxes can be used.
- Business operations, shipping, and transporting products.
- Storing goods at home or simply sending birthday gifts.
- For knives, sheaths are best for this specific task.
- In addition to fastening down furniture,
- Hanging organizers and coverings for chairs
- For temporary floor protection for events,
- Used as burger and pizza boxes.
- A file can be used instead of a weed guard.
2. How Do You Reuse?
Paper box can be reused as:
- Make rope-wrapped storage bins,
- Decorate a few with fabric for stylish containers.
- For an even more refined look,
- Make a distressed sign from the same piece of a paper box.
- Add a pair of wheels to your storage container,
- Cover it with plush fabric and make it look like a luxurious cat bed.
The empty paper boxes can be used as:
- Apartment door numbers,
- Stylish and durable storage totes,
- Complete with a gallery-quality photo frame, mirror, and tray.
- Upcycled cardboards transformed into home decor accessories.
- Paper box city,
- An amusement park for dogs,
- Playground for kids,
- Attractive alphabets/letters for cupboards, kids’ room
- Paper flower making,
- Industrial faux metal letters
- Stationery box
- Paper box art
- Drawer dividers.
The kid’s favorite toy, blanket, teddy bear, and other special items are remembered with a paper box (memory box) that can be used in your children’s future.
A paper box (memory box) is a personalized gift for a child to store items such as toys, clothes, art, and craft items that have special meaning to them at an important time in your children’s lives.
It will be useful for storing mementos of key occasions such as your child’s first Christmas or a birthday and will also be used as they grow up.
Paper boxes cartons are mostly made from cardboard paper in paperboard and thin layers of plastic.
The thickness of the carton boxes is different from a homemade paper box. Some cartons may have a layer of aluminum foil as well.
A paper box carton is a very simple and common cardboard container. While it can be folded, it is more commonly produced in a flat shape.
The basic element in making a paper box is cellulose, a major non-cellulosic polysaccharide found in all plants/trees and is often called the “paper” of plants.
The paper used for the paper box is made from cellulose fibers extracted from wood pulp.
The process by which the paper box is made begins with the wood pulp that is procured.
It is then ground down into short fibers, which are mixed with chemicals to form a slurry.
This slurry is then passed over a drum, where the short fibers cling together via electrostatic interaction.
The product is called a paper box and can be used for various purposes, including the packaging of biscuits, candies, cakes, tissue paper boxes, etc.
The price of packaging paper boxes is one of the most important factors when evaluating it for a product.
A good price would be under $1 for a simple box and under $2 to $3 for something branded and fully printed.
Also, do not forget to calculate the shipping cost if you are sending the product to a different country or selling online.
Paper box: it refers to a type of medium-weight paperboard used for printing cereal boxes or greeting cards.
Corrugated box: it is is made up of three layers of paper.
The inner layer provides a smooth surface for the packaging. The two outer layers are used for strength and stiffness.
The fluting is the ruffled area in between the two layers. It is an important part of the board that allows air to pass through and helps the board to be properly sealed.
The manufacturers of the paper box contain both the fsc and basic certifications.
Certification in forest management gives the public reassurance that timber products are responsibly harvested. This is accomplished by way of a chain of custody (CoC) certification.
The business social compliance initiative (BCI) was established in 2003 to help companies with social compliance issues. This system provides auditors to inspect factories to ensure that workers are treated fairly.
Industrial uses for paper boxes are quite varied:
- The most common industrial applications include storing goods, transporting items, and serving as a presentation surface.
- Industrial applications for paper boxes include storage, shipping, gift wrapping, and display.
- In addition, they are used as gift boxes, for sale displays, packaging artwork, and maps.
- Paper boxes are used to pack all kinds of things. Expanding their use can help achieve economic benefits for many different industries.
- These include food, office supplies, industrial supplies, textiles, electronic products, e-commerce, health care, replacement, and even freight containers.
Since 2009, China has dramatically increased its paper box and cardboard production, from over 58 million metric tons per year to over 64.5 million metric tons.
Advancement in the paper industry started by the government in 2009 gave china its leading position in making paper products and paper boxes.
Like every paper product, the paper of the paper box can also be recycled. However, recycling can not be recycled more after 5 to 7 times.
All wood and fibrous materials consist of cellulose fibers.
To recycle paper, each fiber must be broken into shorter and shorter strands in a process called ‘mulching.’
After 5-7 recycling cycles, the material is too short to retain its integrity.
If your dog eats paper boxes paper that has been treated with chemicals, it might get sick.
The chemical-treated paper box could contain harmful substances that would make your furry friend sick.
Although cardboard is safe to eat, there are some health risks associated with it.
Among other things, eating too much paper can lead to a blockage in your puppy pet’s stomach and intestines.
Paper: paper is a type of writing material consisting of a thin sheet of fibrous material, typically made from wood pulp.
The paper is strong and durable but can be easily torn or creased if not handled carefully.
Cardboard: Cardboard is a type of paper used in mass-produced boxes and signs, and packaging.
Yes, the paper box is compliant with quality standards for iso 9001 and iso 14001.
The thickness of the paper boxes can be measured with calipers.
- Each point represents 1/1000th of an inch or 0.25 millimeter.
- Paper is measured in points, typically from 8 to 16 points.
- Each point is 1/1000th of an inch. The most common point sizes include 8, 10, 12, and 14 points.
A paper box can be made from recycled newspapers.
It acts as the outer layer of the paper’s interior of paper boxes and is used to insulate paper boxes from heat and cold.
This makes it a great choice for packaging food products.
Yes, it is possible to draw patterns and trace logos in the design process of Paper Boxes.
The packaging design process is comprised of five steps:
- Determine the purpose of the package.
- Create customer insights to formulate a solution for your packaging needs.
- Turn those insights into information architecture.
- Create wireframes and mockups.
- Test-run your prototype with clients and get feedback from your clients and iterate until you get it right.
Before the invention of 3-dimensional printing, only two sides of the paper box could be printed.
With 3d printing, we created up to five sides of a paper box that could be printed.
Now that 3d printers can print the inside and outside of a paper box, adding a lid or carrying a handle is quite simple.
The top of the paper box is printed with the lid, and the bottom compartment can be printed with handles on all sides without changing any of the other design elements.
- You can reduce the size of a paper box by assembling it and then placing the object inside it.
- Measure the excess width, then remove the item from the paper box.
- Cut the edge of the box so that it is not overly sharp. Then, use the excess paper to trim out the excess inside the box.
- Measure the remaining length on the opposite side of the cardboard box, and subtract 1” from the measurement to remove any remaining excess.
Before you decide to spend your budget on a certain type of packaging paper box business, you should:
- Ask yourself if it’s best for your product.
- Research the type of packaging you need
- Determine which one is best for your product.
- Take some time to evaluate the various available packaging options.
After evaluation, you can be able to have an idea of how to start the packaging business.
Yes, paper boxes can be used as lunch boxes for all sorts of things.
They are made from strong paper and come with matching lids.
Many paper boxes are made as lunch boxes are microwave and freezer safe, and some can hold a whole meal.
- The “junior” lunch box is great for kids around 4-7 years old.
- The “classic” lunch box is great for older kids (10 to 12 years old).
- The “compact” lunch box is perfect for older kids over 8-9 years old.
Most of the paper box material which makes up a cardboard box is recycled paper.
The flute, or core, is made from recycled paper and can typically be made from up to 60% recycled content.
The cardboard used for the paper box can be made from various materials (usually selected to meet certain performance requirements). In most cases will contain a mix of virgin and recycled fibers like kraft and cotton.
Yes, for shipment of cardboard boxes, the space in a container can sometimes be reduced such as:
The paper boxes come in various sizes and shapes, including mailing boxes for books, flat square boxes, and egg-shaped boxes.
The packaging of paper boxes must be simple, convenient, accurate in size, and easy to be packaged.
The angle of the paper box packaging should be 45 degrees to make it more space-saving for shipment.
Many printing techniques are used to apply printed graphics on paper boxes.Each has its benefits. In this guide, you will learn about the most common techniques that are widely used:
- Flexographic printing
- Screen printing
- Litho – laminating
- Label stickers
Kraft paper is superior grade paper and is produced utilizing a sulfate or sulfite process and is commonly used as paper box packaging material.
- It has excellent printing potential and can provide various styles, colors, and graphics to meet customers’ demands.Paper box is also manufactured from various fine papers and cardboards, such as premium quality bond paper, to meet design, printing, and packaging requirements.
With the help of the following tips, a paper box can be made costly.
- Quality and variety
- Shapes and sizes
- Decorating and covering
- Patterns and textures
- Colorful and pasting stickers
- Ribbon and shining materials
- Customer need and satisfaction
- Design innovation and design package
The quality of a paper box is determined by the thickness of the cardboard used and the amount of weight it can hold.
If that cardboard is made to standard and light enough to carry, then the paper box quality is fine.
There are many shapes of paper boxes, such as:
- Round paper box,
- Square paper box,
- Hexagonal paper box,
- Triangular paper box
- Round tube.
The following are the standard sizes for paper boxes:
Small paper box: it measures 16″ x 12″ x 12″
Medium paper box: it measures 18” x 16” x 18” and can be used for things like decorative items or towels.
Large paper box: it is measured around 18″ x 18″ x 24″
Extra-large paper box: it measures 24″ x 20″ x 24″ and can hold big, lightweight items.
The A-4 paper box dimensions are 37.5 x 28.5 x 24 cm, and its dimensions are measured ideally for storing a4 files in paper boxes.
Yes, industrialists can have their logo printed on the box in a full-color range or black and white. And it depends on the customers’ perspective also.
Industrialists can also print their logos in sticker format and print their logos on paper boxes, making these paper boxes more attractive.
Paper box sleeves or belly bands are paper sleeves that you can put around your paper box to label it.
They are typically used for the paper box that does not need a custom printed paper box.
These are sometimes called maxi packaging sleeves, put around the paper box because they are the largest. They come in, usually measuring 10” x 16” or can be made according to the size of the paper box
Yes, you can get free packaging box templates. Thousands of templates exist online.
Browse a variety of free business, portfolio, and blog templates.
You can either select a premade template that suits your needs, or you can choose one and modify it following your paper box’s requirement.
The option exists to modify the shape and size of the paper box that fits your needs.
Modifying premade templates is the best choice that saves time and money incorporation.
Print the “box template” onto a full sheet of paper.
Print out all the black lines on the template, but only print out the dotted line on each side.
Fold the two sides together on the dotted lines and glue them to the inside of the box. Place your purchase in the box, and then leave it open.
A simple homemade paper box can be made with the following accessories:
- Paper cutter
There are many packing accessories for your packaging paper box, including paper insert, Eva/foam tray, silk or another fabric lining, blister tray, ribbon, etc.
You can choose the most suitable one from them.
The applications of the paper box are as follows:
- Food boxes
- Toy boxes
- Stationery boxes
- Cosmetic boxes
- Treasure box
- Gift boxes
- Cargo services
- Preservation and safety purposes
- Packaging industrial products
You can get the paper box from china through online manufacturers of paper boxes,
China is the largest producer of paper and cardboard. It also produces more than half of the world’s packaging materials and is the leading country for recycling.
Depending on what you are demanding of paper boxes will determine which material is best.
These materials can be combined to make high-quality paper boxes that will protect products during transport.
39. What Should I Do To Carry My Belongings?
Yes, nowadays there are different sizes and shapes of paper boxes.
They are now available in folding boxes, flat boxes, gift boxes, etc.
You can use them for carrying a variety of belongings like clothes, yarn, books, electronic items, and many more.
Complete the “get a price” form or contact the manufacturer directly online. They will reply within 24 hours with the best quotation according to your demand for the paper box.
The life span of a paper box is dependent on how the package is used.
If the package is in a completely sealed state, paper can last much longer than other forms of packaging.
The life span of a paper box also depends on the quality of the box.
There are many different types of paper boxes, so it can be hard to generalize how long a particular type would last.
Yes, you can import the packaging box from china.
The are several advantages of importing from china:
- The price is usually lower than as compared to the local market.
- You can order custom packaging boxes.
- You can select your desired shape, size/ dimensions, themes, fonts, and colors.
- One great benefit is that there is no minimum or maximum quantity that you can order.
- If you are a small retailer, you can also place an order once you are finished by entering your contact details.
- You will receive sticker labels within a few days at your doorstep.
Yes, kraft handle grip paper boxes and kraft bottom flute paper boxes are there.
Kraft paper handle grip box looks for paper boxes with a handle grip.
It is easier to hold firmly, which prevents the box from slipping.
You can also choose a paper box with adhesive tape for further handgrip convenience.
Texture refers to the surface quality of a print on a paper box.
Textures and varnishes can enhance the appearance and the toughness of your paper box or cardboard boxes.
All these textures can be in either single or double sides print, depending on your choice.
You can either have one side with a textured finish and the other without it, or they can both be with different texture inks.
The two-layer brackets are put into place by the assembly machine; having a circular saw cut each side of the paper and allowed the sides of the paper box to be perfectly straight.
Another machine is used to fold boxes along lines that will be scored. The paper boxes are then joined together by gluing or are secured by stitching.
The strength of a paper box is tested according to its size and shape by:
- Load-carrying capacity
- Burst pressure
- Puncture resistance
- Tare weight,
- Waterproof or water-resistant properties.
47. How Would I Know If The Manufacturer Is Experienced?
The following tips will help you determine an experienced manufacturer:
- Check the political and social climate,
- Check licensing requirements,
- Determine financial stability of the country of origin,
- Assess the weather conditions in the region where your product will be produced,
- Align manufacturing and shipping locations to your needs,
- Carefully review product information.
- Read the return policy and contact them to verify how easy it is to get in touch.
- Check their initial delivery time and whether they are committed to customer service.
- Learn about their payment terms and the number of years they have been in business.
- It is also a great idea to research the company’s history before placing an order so you can determine whether your business relationship will be long-lasting.
The paper box is made of paper, high-density polyethylene, glue, or plastic.
Because they have no moisture absorption characteristics of paper boxwood fiber materials, which can also be made into other things is very widely used for packaging products.
Paper boxes can contain lightweight packaging material because of their lightweight and became the most commonly used packaging material.
Paper boxes are mainly used to carry and store goods and flat.
49. How Can It Be Prevented From Water And Oil?
Paper box is often found to be not waterproof, water or oil will seep into the paper box.
Of course, if the paper box is soaked in water or oil, the paper will change and even be deformed, affecting the transport and storage of products.
If applicable, it should be wrapped with waterproof foil or plastic film before loading.
There are so many crafts ideas that you can:
- Pack in a gift box
- Candy wrappers
- Small boxes
- Artificial or fresh flowers
And all those things can look great. Pack the items in a packaging paper box.
51. Is There Any Hexagon Template?
The classical hexagon paper box template is a particular packaging design that can be download from the internet and can be edited size, color, etc.
Hexagon-shaped packaging box template has high and low sides.
The high sides can be used to contain the products with a height of 6-7 inches.
The hexagon template paper box can also be used to contain flat/thin products.
The low sides are perfect for storing tall and straight products such as sugar sticks, candies, etc.
Yes, you can use the paper box for advertisement.
Paper boxes can be customized to your logo and color. In addition, it is a very cost-efficient and eco-friendly material.
If you plan to use it for the advertisement, then a paper box is a good option.
Paper boxes have huge size options and can help market various products in a much more effective way.