Luxury Magnetic Gift Box For Your Gifts And Packaging
ZTP magnetic gift box is the perfect solution to your gift packaging. The box is made from quality paperboard, with a smooth finish that gives it a sophisticated look. It has a concealed magnet within its wall that allows a snappy closure, and keeps your content secured. It is laced with a classy ribbon to decorate and open the box.
ZTP magnetic gift box comes in variety of shapes and sizes, foldable and reusable gift box. They are designed in custom-made color to suit your packaging goals.
ZTP magnetic gift boxes are ideal for retail packaging, business gifts and keepsake boxes. They are used to present small clothing accessories, jewelry gifts, wines, hampers, and other variety of small and medium gifts.
ZTP magnetic gift boxes are produced in large volumes with unique designs to satisfy your packaging needs.
Choose From Our Variety Of Magnet Gift Box
If there are no type you want, also you can contact us to create your box type.
ZTP Provide Free Design And Free Recycle Paper Box Sample Solution.
Why We Are Your Best Choice For Product Packaging Solution
ZTP is an experienced manufacturer of paper and packaging, with over 20 years of reputable contribution to packaging solution, and production of packaging products. We produce all kinds of paper packaging with quality materials.
We have a large number of employees to ensure large scale production, and timely delivery of your orders. We prioritize the satisfaction of our customers. Hence, the thousands of great customer reviews we have to our credit.
Contact us for your packaging solution now. For more information, check our homepage https://ztpboxes.come/homepage.
Magnet Box – Ultimate FAQs Guide
Magnet boxes have revolutionized the concept of packaging elegant accessories and items.
If you’re still not familiar with magnet boxes, you are in the right place.
Read on to learn more about what magnet boxes are as well as their different uses, their types and much more!
1. What Are Magnet Boxes?
A magnet box is essentially a high-end cardboard box used to generally package compact gift items.
Like the name suggests, the box is just a flip top box with a modest magnet installed inside of it.
As compared to a normal flip box, magnet boxes ensure much better security and they also look extremely neat and sophisticated.
2. What Are Magnet Boxes Made Of?
The magnet boxes come in different shapes, designs and sizes and their production methods, thus, vary accordingly.
Normally, a magnet box is made out of cardboards with one of the following weights:
- 800 grams
- 900 grams
- 1000 grams
- 1200 grams
Once a certain weight cardboard is picked, it is then shaped and designed according to the requirements.
After the initial design is ready, a small magnet is attached at the part(s) where the box will enclose.
The cardboard is then wrapped in a paper like an embossed paper, a duplex paper, a regular-colored paper, a 128 grams art paper, etc to make the box presentable.
Further decorative materials like a ribbon or a custom stamp can be used for a finishing touch.
3. What Are Magnet Boxes Used For?
The magnet boxes are high in demand mainly since they offer easy setup and a secured assembly.
They are generally used professionally due to their splendid and lavish looks.
Magnet boxes can be used to package corporate gift items or can be used as precious souvenirs.
They are also widely used to package luxurious and delicate products like a wristwatch and expensive jewelry items.
4. In What Sizes Magnet Boxes Are Available?
The magnet boxes are available in a wide range of sizes.
The shape of the magnetic box can be cubic, rectangular, slender, etc, and the dimensions of its length, width and height vary accordingly.
Here are some of the common sizes the magnet boxes are available in:
- 100 x 100 x 30 mm
- 150 x 100 x 50 mm
- 200 x 150 x 30 mm
- 400 x 300 x 110 mm
- 330 x 90 x 90 mm
Apart from the predefined sizes, the magnet boxes can be custom made into almost any size as long as it is feasible.
5. What Kind Of Magnet Box Should I Choose For Retails And Online Products?
Choosing the right magnet box for a retail or an online product depends heavily on the type of product.
For example, if the product is a jewelry item like a necklace or a ring, a small cubic magnet box will suffice.
If the product is an internet gift card of a sort, a thin book shaped magnet box can be used.
Lastly, if the product is an edible item like a candy or a gourmet food, a large rectangular box will be the best option to go with.
6. How To Choose The Right Magnet Boxes Packaging Company?
Having a magnet box for a product instantly adds to the value and the appearance of that product so it is imperative that the right packaging company is chosen to obtain magnet boxes from.
Here are some of the steps one can take to find a good and a reliable packaging company:
- Search the internet for packaging companies in the city
- Research the company websites, read their customer reviews and filter out the authentic companies
- Amongst the shortlisted companies, research further about the types and designs of magnet boxes offered by them
- Ask them for quotations
- Compare quotations from different companies and choose the one which offers a good price for a given valued magnet box.
7. Which Factors Affect The Cost Of A Magnet Boxes?
The cost of a magnet box can vary substantially depending upon various factors. Listed below are some of these factors:
- Material – The materials used to produce the box is mainly responsible for its entire cost. This includes, the type of cardboard used, the quality of the magnets, the number of magnets used, the type of paper/cloth used to wrap the box, etc.
- Size – The size of the magnet box can also affect its cost. A larger box would obviously cost more than a similar but a smaller one.
- Decorations – Most customers request for some finishing touches on the box to further amplify the elegance of the box. These items obviously add up in the final cost of the magnet box.
- Delivery – The delivery charges must also be taken into consideration. A magnet box delivered from afar will cause an increment in the total cost.
- Manufacturer – For the same exact order of a magnet box, the price may vary from one manufacturing company to another. Ztpboxes is one of the best in quality and rates.
8. How To Determine The Size Of A Magnet Boxes?
The size of a magnet box can easily be calculated using a ruler or a ruling tape. Each box has 3 dimensions:
Obtaining these 3 dimensions will allow one to determine the complete size of the magnet box.
9. How To Control Moisture In A Magnet Box?
Magnet boxes are often used to package delicate food items which may be damaged if the ambience inside the box is humid. To control the moisture in a magnet box, the following measures can be taken:
- Use proper packing – If a food item is being contained in the magnet box, make sure it is properly wrapped in a plastic sheet or any other covering sheet. Make sure that sheet is dried and properly cleaned
- Allow airflow – The magnet box must be designed in a way that it has slight gaps to allow sufficient ventilation inside the box.
- Use silica gels – Silica gel packs can be used if appropriate
10. How To Calculate The Cost Of A Magnet Boxes?
The cost of a magnet box depends upon a lot of factors. All those factors must be taken into consideration and their individual prices must be added to obtain the final cost of a magnet box.
- Cost of production – the materials used to produce the box highly affects the price. For example, the total cost of the box will increase if a 1200 grams cardboard is used to produce it rather than a 900 grams one. Similarly, the type of magnets and the type of cloth/paper also affects the cost.
- Cost of size – A larger magnet box will generally cost more compared to its smaller version
- Cost of decorations – The decoration items can include a cloth ribbon, a company stamp print on the box, etc. The cost of any such extras as such must be taken into account and should be added in the final cost.
- Cost of delivery – Most production companies charge a delivery fee so this cost must also be considered and divided according to the number of boxes ordered.
The cost of all these individual factors must be added to calculate the total cost of a magnet box.
11. How Many Types Of Magnet Boxes Are There?
Magnetic boxes have been growing extensively in terms of popularity.
Being now used for a wide range of items and accessories, they now come in various sizes and types.
Some of its most prominent types are described below:
- The Standard Cubic Box – The original magnet box design and also the trendiest. They are usually used to contain small accessories like a ring, a wristwatch or even food items like a pastry or a donut. It comes flat and can be easily assembled and folded into a box.
- The Gatefold Box – A very thin rectangular or cubic shaped box whose lid opens and closes like a book (and looks like a book too!). It is the perfect choice to package something like chocolates.
- The Front Open Box – Like the name suggests, this is a relatively large magnet box whose front has an open window. The top is also open but it can be covered with the magnet containing lid. It is commonly used to incorporate official files or some books.
12. What Is The Difference Between Magnet Boxes And Non- Magnet Boxes?
The magnet boxes and non-magnet boxes are essentially the same in terms of looks, design and production material.
The only thing that sets them apart is a magnet.
The lid in a non-magnet box does not contain a magnet within it.
The lack of a magnet means that the lid will not be not stay put on the box if the box is tilted beyond a certain level which is why a magnet box is so much safer in comparison to a non-magnet box.
Since there is a decrease in safety in the non-magnet boxes, they are usually not preferred to carry delicate items.
Due to an additional feature and an increase in demand, the magnet box costs more than a similar non-magnet box.
13. What Is The Difference Between Corrugated Paper And Cardboard?
You need to be extra careful while selecting between cardboard and corrugated paper.
Selecting a non-suitable packaging for your product can lead to damage of your products while delivery, or even it could have a very negative impact on user experience.
The difference between cardboard and corrugated paper could seem minimal, but there is a big difference in the output.
A cardboard is basically made up of heavy paper-pulp or thick paper stock.
Cardboard is usually used to make packaging for consumer goods like cereal, beauty products or greeting cards etc.
While on the other hand, corrugated paper is made up of three layers of paper rather than a single sheet.
These three layers are:
- Inside Liner
- Outside Liner
- Fluting with a ruffled shape, medium between the other two.
Corrugated material is a lot more durable than cardboard at a reasonable cost.
Therefore, they are ideal for long route shipping for more rigid items.
14. Are Magnet Boxes Better?
Magnet boxes have a lot of qualities which is why they’re so widely used.
To answer whether the magnet boxes are better, one needs to look at various factors.
Some of these factors are listed below:
- Requirement – If an exclusive item or accessory is to be packed in a high-end manner, magnet box is the best choice.
- Item – If a small item or set of items are to be contained, the magnet box is one of the better choices.
- Budget – Magnetic boxes are comparatively expensive than non-magnet boxes or other boxes so if the funds are insufficient, it is better to not opt for a magnet box.
15. Do I Need Magnet Boxes For My Business?
Depending upon your business, you may or may not necessarily need a magnet box.
Some of the most common businesses that make use of magnet boxes are listed below:
- Male accessories
- Female accessories
- Food items
- Compact retail items
If your business involves any of the above items, you probably need magnet boxes for your business.
Apart from these, if your business is different but you still wish to give an item a touch of luxury and elegance, you may use a magnet box to pack it.
16. How Can You Tell The Quality Of A Magnet Box?
Magnet boxes are commonly used to contain delicate items so it is imperative that the boxes are good quality.
Below are some of the tests one can take to determine the quality of a given magnet box:
- Strength Test – In this test, a rubber diaphragm is used to apply force to the walls of the box until it fails and crumbles. This test will tell the exact weight the box can bear.
- Edge Crush Test – Like the previous test, force is applied but in the cross direction of the wall of the box. This test will tell the stacking strength of the box.
- Water Resistance Test – Rinse the box with sufficient water and check if or if not the shape of the box is severed. This test will show how much water the box can resist before deforming.
- Puncture Test – Poke the box with a sharp thin object and increase force slowly. This test will show how well the box can handle the impact by a tiny but heavy pyramid/triangular shaped weight.
17. What Is The Material Used To Make Magnet Boxes?
The magnet boxes may vary in design but the material used to make them is generally the same.
Basically, the magnet box production can be divided into 3 parts; the base, the cover and the finishing.
- The Base – The base of a magnet box is made of a certain grammage cardboard. The cardboard is made up of didferent thickness paper board.
- The Cover – This cover could be a high end paper like an embossed paper, a duplex paper, a colored paper, a 128 grammage art paper, etc. When the cover is being wrapped, the magnet(s) is also placed in the lid region as per the box requirements.
- The Finishing – The finishing is done by adding optional decorative items like a cloth ribbon or maybe a stamp printed in offset.
18. Can I Personalize And Customize The Magnet Box?
There are a lot of amazing pre-made designs available in the market for the magnet boxes but on top of that, many companies offer the services of customization of a magnet box.
The companies usually ask the customers for the purpose they intend to use the magnet boxes for.
They also ask if the customers have any preferences about the sizes or the designs.
Once the manufacturing company has all the information they need, they show a number of samples to the customer.
The customer then informs them about their choices from the samples that will make up their customized box.
For example, they may choose the color coding from Sample # 1, the dimensions from Sample # 3, etc.
After this, the company can finally produce a custom magnet box for the customer.
19. What Is The Process Of Getting My Magnet Box Packaging Made?
The process of getting your magnet box made can be broken down into the steps below:
- Choose the manufacturer – Search the web, survey and finally choose the right manufacturer to buy your magnet boxes from.
- Choose the box – Specify your requirements for size, colors, design, etc for your order.
- Place an order – Choose the number of magnet boxes to order and put your delivery address.
- Pay – Pay the advance amount that was agreed upon and wait for your order!
20. What Printing Methods Are Available For Magnet Boxes?
Many magnet box production companies offer the services of printing a logo or any other design on the magnet boxes.
The lavish magnet boxes can be printed in offset printing.
They can be printed in any PMS colour or even a CMYK or picture print.
The print can be done both on the inside and the outside of the box.
Besides these traditional printing methods, manufacturers also offer services of printing the boxes with Convex UV, embossing, flocking, hotstamp, Spot UV, etc.
21. What Is The Default Process For Manufacturing Magnet Boxes?
The most common process of manufacturing magnet boxes is pretty straightforward and intuitive.
The first step is laying the base which means manufacturing the cardboard.
Once the cardboard has been produced, it is then folded and cut so it can be assembled to form the base of the magnet box.
The second step is choosing the required cover for the box.
The cover sheet is cut into the dimensions of the box and pasted over the box.
While the cover is being pasted, the magnets are also installed in the appropriate spots according to the requirements.
If the cover is to have a custom logo or a design, it is printed on before it is glued onto the magnet box.
Lastly, if there are any decorative items, they are cut out and installed onto the now completely manufactured magnet box.
22. What Is The Coating Used On Magnet Box?
The cover of a magnet box essentially dictates the overall beauty and delicacy of the box so it is imperative that a proper coating is used.
The most common coating materials are listed below:
- an embossed paper
- a duplex paper
- a coloured paper
- a kraft paper
- a 128 grammage art paper
23. How to Increase The Strength Of Magnet Box?
The overall strength of the magnet box is dictated by the cardboard base that it is made of.
To increase the strength, the manufacturers use a proper grammage cardboard according to the requirements to formulate the base of the magnet box.
The heavier and thicker the high density cardboard is, the stronger is the overall magnet box.
There are 800g, 1000g, 1200g, 1500g, 1800g and 2000g cardboard to choose different thickness.